Worth a try.
Savvy Writers & e-Books online
Printing – to sell more books?
Why should you have a print book, such as a paper back and not go with the digital version only? In a former blog post we listed eleven reasons for this:
- The majority of book buyers still chooses printed books at the moment (that will change)
- You can give out review copies to newspaper/magazine or book blog reviewers
- To be hosted at local media / TV interviewers who want to show a copy of your book
- To sell your book easier to libraries
- To participate in a Goodreads giveaway
- To sell your book to those who really don’t want an e-Reader or just love paper books
- If you write non-fiction it is almost a must to offer it in paper as well
- You have an ISBN number and can get listed with Bowker at worldwide bookstores
- Physical books are just nicer to give on Christmas –…
View original post 1,279 more words