February 13, 2015 · 7:21 pm
At the San Francisco Writers Conference on Saturday, February 14th, 8 a.m. to noon, is the Speed Dating with Agents: A Pitch-and-Learn Session. https://sfwriters.org/2015-sfwc-speakers/#
Here is a list of the agents that will be at the conference.
Margaret Bail, Inklings Literary Agency, FL
Peter Beren, Peter Beren Agency, CA
Regina Brooks, Serendipity Literary Agency, NY
Elise Capron, Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency, CA
Amy Cloughey, Kimberely Cameron & Associates, CA
Sorche Elizabeth Fairbank, Fairbank Literary Representation, NY
Anna Ghosh, Ghosh Literary, CA
Irene Goodman, Irene Goodman Literary Agency, NY
Michael Larsen, Larsen Pomada Literary Agents, SF
Sarah Levitt, Zoe Pagnamenta Agency, NYC
Chelsea Lindman, Sanford J. Greenburger Assoc.
Laurie McLean, Fuse Literary, CA
Mary C. Moore, Kimberely Cameron & Associates, CA
Dana Newman, Dana Newman Literary Agency, CA
Elizabeth Pomada, Larsen Pomada Literary Agents, SF
Andy Ross, Andy Ross Literary Agency
Ken Sherman, Ken Sherman & Associates, CA
Nephele Tempest, The Knight Agency, CA
Gordon Warnock, Fuse Literary, CA
Carlie Webber, CK Webber Associates, CA
Ted Weinstein, Ted Weinstein Literary Management, CA
March 25, 2013 · 11:19 am
Teresa Leyung-Ryan, or Coach Teresa as she is known, has a book published called, Build Your Writer’s Platform & Fanbase In 22 Days: Attract Agents, Editors, Publishers, Readers, and Media Attention NOW.
She inspires attendees at the San Francisco Writers Conference annually. She is a supportive coach for writers helping them identify themes and archetypes.
Her Love Made of Heart is a mother-daughter novel.
February 2, 2013 · 9:58 pm
10th Anniversary in 2013
Join us February 14th – 17th, 2013 and help us celebrate at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, Mason & California, San Francisco!
- Launch your writing career…or take it to a more professional level…with direction from bestselling authors and publishing experts.
- Choose from a schedule of workshops, panels and sessions that fit your writing needs. This year, on Thursday afternoon you can go to an orientation that will help you get the most of the conference at no extra charge, too.
- Ask a Pro session lets you ask questions and pitch books to New York and California editors…and it is included in your registration fee.
- Go to Speed Dating for Agents – Pitch your book ideas one-on-one to New York and California agents ($50 option for registered attendees)
- Receive free feedback on your work from freelance book editors.
- Kick back in Cafe Ferlinghetti with writers from all over the country…and foreign countries, too.
- Talk with exhibitors and find out what’s new for writers.
- Browse our onsite bookstore (produced by BookShop West Portal) and you can get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- Jump into pitch contests, “Open Mic” readings, and socialize at Gala Welcome party. This is just a sampling of SFWC’s over-the-top networking opportunities during the event.
- Stay awhile longer with our in-depth Post Conference classes on Monday, February 18th. to increase the value of the conference even more.
Registration fee includes three days of sessions, meals, a gala party and more! Click here for more information.
See you there. I’ll be at the registration desk every morning.