10th Anniversary in 2013
Join us February 14th – 17th, 2013 and help us celebrate at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, Mason & California, San Francisco!
- Launch your writing career…or take it to a more professional level…with direction from bestselling authors and publishing experts.
- Choose from a schedule of workshops, panels and sessions that fit your writing needs. This year, on Thursday afternoon you can go to an orientation that will help you get the most of the conference at no extra charge, too.
- Ask a Pro session lets you ask questions and pitch books to New York and California editors…and it is included in your registration fee.
- Go to Speed Dating for Agents – Pitch your book ideas one-on-one to New York and California agents ($50 option for registered attendees)
- Receive free feedback on your work from freelance book editors.
- Kick back in Cafe Ferlinghetti with writers from all over the country…and foreign countries, too.
- Talk with exhibitors and find out what’s new for writers.
- Browse our onsite bookstore (produced by BookShop West Portal) and you can get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- Jump into pitch contests, “Open Mic” readings, and socialize at Gala Welcome party. This is just a sampling of SFWC’s over-the-top networking opportunities during the event.
- Stay awhile longer with our in-depth Post Conference classes on Monday, February 18th. to increase the value of the conference even more.
Registration fee includes three days of sessions, meals, a gala party and more! Click here for more information.
See you there. I’ll be at the registration desk every morning.